General Entry (incl.Weekends & School Holidays)
|Children between 6 months – 1 year||$2||$2|
|Children 1 to 3 years||$7.90||$8.90|
|Children 3 and over||$9.90||$10.90|
Imagination Kidz has a fully equipped café with a great range of quality food and healthy options.
We use Dimattina coffee and our baristas are fully trained.
We have gated entry into our play centre, so kids are safe in a secure environment while you enjoy our great coffee.
Our Play Area
Imagination Kidz has a multi-level framed play structure which is designed to ensure it is exciting for all ages, including a three lane fast slide, an elastic strap spider tower to weave down, trampoline, ball cannon play and an indoor soccer/basketball court.
We have a seperate soft play area for under 3 year olds which includes a ball pit.
Let your children’s imagination run wild in our creative play areas including hairdressing salon, cafe & doctors surgery.
Fully air conditioned.
Private party rooms.
Hours of Operation
|Mon-Tues:||9:30am – 2:30pm|
|Wed-Fri:||9:30am – 5:00pm|
|Sat-Sun:||9:30am – 5:00pm|
School Holidays (Table bookings available)
|Mon-Fri:||9:30am – 5:00pm|
|Sat-Sun:||9:30am – 5:00pm|
Frequently Asked Questions
Are we available for private hire?
Yes, this is a great option for larger parties, we can cater for you or you can self cater, call the centre for more details on 8352 5451
Do my kids need to wear socks?
Yes, you must wear socks and adults are required to remove their shoes before entering the equipment.
Can I bring my own food?
No, there is a fully stocked kitchen/cafe with a wide variety of food and drinks. Obviously baby food and special dietary food would be an exemption.
Do you charge play by the hour?
No, at Imagination Kidz we charge an entry rate, which entitles you to unlimited play for that day.
Can I bring my own cake if it’s my child’s birthday?
If you have not booked a party with Imagination Kidz you can not bring a cake into the centre, but an ice-cream cake is available for you to purchase which is $25 when not part of a party package.
Can I leave my children at Imagination Kidz?
Under no circumstances is a parent or guardian allowed to leave their children in the centre without supervision (at least 16 years or older). We are not a child minding facility.
Can we leave the centre and return again later?
As a general rule, you cannot break up your playtime within the centre. This is because our prices are based on children playing continuously. You are allowed to go outside for fifteen minutes, however, if you are leaving your child in the centre an adult must supervise them.
Terms and Conditions
- Children must be supervised at all times by the parent or adult accompanying them. We do not accept responsibility for child supervision whilst on the premises or using the equipment.
- All birthday cakes supplied by the party guest must strictly be nut free.
- Children must be dressed to play safely and avoid choking hazards or injury. Capes, necklaces, jewellery, watches, spectacles (unless shatterproof), rings, chains, badges, pens, pencils and any sharp objects must be removed prior to play. Loose fitting clothing or clothing with sharp or metal/glass decoration cannot be worn e.g. belts with metal studs.
- Bullying, unsociable or rough behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be behaving in such a manner will be required to leave the centre immediately.
- Any accident must be reported to a member of staff immediately.
- Food and drink must not be taken into the play areas at any time. This includes lollies, chewing gum and sweets, which are particularly dangerous choking hazards.
- Crockery and cutlery are limited to the cafe area and are not allowed in the play areas.
- We do not not accept responsibility or liability for loss or injury of whatever nature caused through misuse of equipment or lack of supervision by a parent or accompanying responsible adult.
- We do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal articles or possessions.
- Adults must accompany their children to the bathroom and supervise them at all times whilst in the bathroom.
- Children who are injured, sick or nauseous are not permitted to use the play facilities.